Department Architecture of Universitas Negeri Makassar and Universitas Tanjungpura jointly organize its four sessions webinar on The Structural Perspective of Researchers to the Traditional Architecture in Asia: A Study on Southeast – Eastern Asia Houses.
- Dr.techn. Andi Abidah, S.T., M.T. (Universitas Negeri Makassar, Indonesia), Topic: Culture and tradition of indigenous house design.
- Ao. Univ. Prof. i.R. Dipl.-Ing. Dr.techn. ERICH LEHNER (Technische Universität Wien, Austria), Topic: Roof types as indicators of regional and social identities
- Prof. Dr.GES. Hirohide KOBAYASHI (Kyoto University, Japan), Topic: Application of body-based units of measurement as indigenous building technique
Session #2: Tuesday, 29 June 2021
- Dr.techn. Zairin Zain, S.T., M.T., (Universitas Tanjungpura, Indonesia), Topic: Traditional Dwellings structures in West Kalimantan: identities and adjustment of locals to environment
- Prof. Dr. Syed Ahmad Iskandar Syed Ariffin, (Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia), Topic: Gender Harmony in Building Traditional
- Ar. Dr. Mastor Surat, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Malaysia, Topic: Application Of Vernacular Malay House Principles For The Development Of Contemporary Local Architectural Identity
Session #3: Tuesday, 6 July 2021
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Ir. Himasari Hanan, MAE, (Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia), Topic: Pattern language in traditional architecture of Indonesia
- Prof. Dr. Thomas P. Gibson, University of Rochester, Topic : The Makassar noble house as an architectural and as dynastic structure
- Mr. Gabriel Yong, Universiti Brunei Darussalam., Topic: Kg. Ayer House & Bionimicry
- Prof. Dato’ Sri Ar. Dr. Asiah Binti Abdul Rahim, International Islamic University of Malaysia, Malaysia, Topic: The Architecture of Traditional Malay Palaces in South east Asia
Session #4: Tuesday, 13 July 2021
- Yohannes Firzal, Ph.D, (Universitas Riau, Indonesia), Topic: Documenting architectural conservation: A case study of traditional wooden houses from the east coastal Sumatera
- Dr. Atta Indrawarni Zaini, Universiti Malaysia Sarawak, Malaysia, Topic: Preliminary Theories on the Lost Architecture of Melanau Tall Longhouse Design.
- Dr. Chang-Kou Tan, National Taitung University, Taiwan, Topic: Traditional Houses of the Paiwan People in Taiwan: From the Perspective of The House-based Societies